Sinful Women In Islam – The only religion that promotes women’s status is Islam. When it comes to interacting with women, the Quran and hadiths cover every angle, from how to interact with them to how to coexist peacefully. Women are the moms of all people and the root of all human suffering.
The prestige of women in Islam is incomparable to that of males, and they are viewed as being incredibly fragile but strong like gems.
Sinful Women In Islam
01) The woman who uses false hair (lengthens her hair artificially). ALLAH has cursed the lady who artificially lengthens (her or someone else’s) hair and also the one who gets her hair lengthened.
Sahih Al-Bukhari 5934
02) Those women who are ungrateful to their husbands and for the favors done to them. If you have always been good to one of them and then she sees something in you (not of her liking), she will say, “I have never received any good from you.”
Sahih Al-Bukhari 29
03) Those women who wear perfume and go out (to the market or mosque). It is haram and the Prophet (PBUH) said, any woman who puts on perfume then goes out to the mosque, and no prayer will be accepted from her until she takes a bath. It is also considered as adultery.
Sunan Ibn Majah 4002, Sunan An-Nasa’i 5131 Jami At-Tirmdhi Vol. 5, Book 41, Hadith 2786
04) Those women who imitate men. Prophet (PBUH) (PBUH) has cursed them.
Sunan Ibn Majah 1903
05) The woman who does tattoos and the one who has them done. Prophet (PBUH) (PBUH) has cursed them.
Sunan Ibn Majah 1989
06) The woman who creates a space between her teeth or of someone’s teeth for the purpose of beauty, altering the creation of ALLAH. Prophet (PBUH) has cursed them.
Sahih Muslim 2125
07) The woman who plucks her eyebrows or of someone’s. Prophet (PBUH) has cursed them.
Sahih Muslim 2125
08) That woman who spends the night deserting her husband’s bed (does not sleep with him), for no valid reason. The angels would send their curses on her till she comes back (to her husband).
Sahih Al-Bukhari 5194
09) Those women who pile their hair on top of their heads (camel hump hijab). The Prophet (PBUH) said that they will not enter paradise or smell its fragrance.
Sahih Muslim 2128
10) The Prophet (PBUH) also said about those women who make a wanton display of themselves (Tabarruj) and showing their charms and not adhering to correct Islamic hijab and the Islamic manners. They wear clothes but look naked. They will not enter paradise nor smell its fragrance and its fragrance can be smelled from such and such a distance.